Slime-san was minding its own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled it up! Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid... Or jump, slide and slime its way through the worms intestines and back out its mouth!
Slime-san is the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. The development is led by Fabian Rastorfer and Ben Miller and the game is set to release in Fall 2016 for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tens situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content, over 75 levels! Each one has its unique enemies, items and obstacles that will require you to stay alert at all times!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a flexible, 4 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, MegaNeko, Kommissar, Richard Gould... Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can't help but groove out to!